[CM] midishare

Johannes Quint johannes.quint@web.de
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:09:45 +0100

--Apple-Mail-4-760272370

On Mittwoch, November 19, 2003, at 04:14  Uhr, Rick Taube wrote:

> The midishare I do have installed seems to work well, and I can
> connect to external synths as well as to quicktime.

hello rick,
i've still the same problems with midishare as described sooner. the
point is not midishare itself but the connection with cm.

j.

Johannes Quint
Rilkestr.55
D-53225 Bonn
0228 468256
johannes.quint@web.de
--Apple-Mail-4-760272370

On Mittwoch, November 19, 2003, at 04:14  Uhr, Rick Taube wrote:

<excerpt>The midishare I do have installed seems to work well, and I
can connect to external synths as well as to quicktime.

</excerpt>

hello rick,

i've still the same problems with midishare as described sooner. the
point is not midishare itself but the connection with cm.

j.

Rilkestr.55

D-53225 Bonn

0228 468256