[CM] compiling violin on clm-2 RH9 acl

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 04:31:56 -0800

 > First I load the all.lisp, and it compiles and loads fine. When I try to
 > do (compile-file "v.ins") I get a lot of errors while compiling the C
 > file.

Please send me the errors, or preferably a backtrace (:zo) at the first.
I didn't know ACL 6.2 was available in Linux.

 > Error in function SYSTEM::LOAD-OBJECT-FILE:
 >   Can't open object "/tmp/2422AG1567":
 > "/home/melster/data/lisp/code/music/clm-2/libclm.so: undefined symbol:
 > lisp_call_address"

If you change lisps, you need to start from a clean directory -- delete
all the .o and .so files to force the C code to be recompiled.
lisp_call_address is a part of ACL, so your current libclm.so was
compiled in that environment.