[CM] "xemacs: standard input is not a tty"

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 5 May 2003 06:59:51 -0500

I have not seen this problem and I have bascially the same setup -- can
you start xeamcs and then start Guile as a subprocess without using
xcm? that will at least tell me where the problem might lie.

i can send you the relevant parts of the xemacs init file if you do not
know how to do this.