[CM] CLM under windows

frantisek stafek frantisek.stafek@worldonline.cz
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 11:39:45 +0200

Hello everybody in this list,
    I'm new in computer music, just exploring new land.
    I've just downloaded distribution of CLM, and trying to run it under
Windows 2000.
Anyone has some experiences with CLM setup under Windows?
Right now I'm running it under CLISP with :just-lisp option.

1) I can't play vaws produced with media player, it says they are broken.

2) which environment I should use when I want to use C compiler, should
I download cygnus compiler or some other one (eg. borlad , or other)?
Or does CLM work better with Lispworks under Windows 2000?

3) Or should I rather learn and use Csound with CM under Windows?

Thanks for any hint and recomendation,
    Frantisek Stafek