[CM] Ladspa stuff for snd.

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 07:58:34 -0400

Hi Kjetil:

  Wow, what a nice improvement ! I recommend replacing my hard-coded
stuff with your work, it's much more flexible.

  I haven't tested the preview functions yet, I'll give them a workout
later today.

  One minor problem: the dialogs are BIG, maybe too big. I'm not sure
how we could reduce the width without removing some buttons: any
suggestions ?

  Nice work, Kjetil. Thanks for adding this code to Snd !

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org

Currently listening to: Harold Budd & Brian Eno, "Their Memories"