[CM] CLM under windows - building with CLISP+MINGW

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
11 Jul 2003 04:52:41 -0700

> C:/programy/clm/clm-2/naudio.c:7062:19: mmreg.h: No such file
> or directory

I removed the dependency on this file -- apparently it was only
used to pass back a manufacturer name.

> C:/programy/clm/clm-2/naudio.c:7709: warning: passing arg 1 of
> `mixerGetLineInfo

Something has changed since Windows 98... Can you find the
declaration for this function in mmsystem.h (or MMSYSTEM.H)
and send it to me?  I had a Windows 2000 setup for about
an hour, but accidentally clobbered it while installing
Linux, so I never saw the new version of mmsystem.h --
if possible, send me the whole file.

> *** - READ: input stream

I don't see the initmus.lisp compilation in the output you
sent -- did it report any error?