[CM] sndins library by Michael Scholz

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
01 Jul 2003 05:06:34 -0700

Michael Scholz has written a library called sndins that
packages up C versions of some instruments and calls them
in notelists.  Here's part of the README file:

"The C/XEN library `libsndins.so' provides the instrument FM-VIOLIN and
the reverberators JC-REVERB, NREV, and FREEVERB to use them in longer
notelists in Snd/Guile and Snd/Ruby.  They are not so fast as the
ffi-lisp versions, at least not on my machine, but they run much
faster than the Scheme or Ruby variants.  In addition I have added the
FCOMB example from sndscm.html which is used in freeverb."

It's at ccrma-ftp as sndins-1.0.0.tar.gz.