[CM] My article

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 04:16:12 -0800

I've taken the first step toward adding gettext support, including a pass
at po/snd.pot (the list of currently-marked translatable strings).
But I am uncertain about several things. How much of the help
mechanism should be included? I included the "click-for-help"
strings, but not the snd-help or help menu texts -- there's a
huge amount of stuff here, and I don't want to scare translators
away. I also omitted many debugging/info strings, and haven't
even looked at the Guile side of the business (I don't think
Guile currently has support for gettext).  Actually, I was
thinking of removing the "click-for-help" stuff altogether --
is it useful?

(This is in the ccrma-ftp tarball -- cvs access to sourceforge
seems to be hung right at the moment).