[CM] cannot record wav at 44100.

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Sun, 05 Jan 2003 14:59:20 -0500

Mark Miller wrote:

> On Sunday 05 January 2003 10:59 am, Thierry Dumont wrote:
>
> > But, I can only record at 22050Hz...and the cds I make are not correct:
> > Elisabeth Scwrtzkopf sings too fast :-)
> >
> > If I try to record at 44100, snd crashes (segfault).
>
> Hi.  I have the very same experience on my machine (although I have not tried
> to record Elisabeth Scwrtzkopf ;-)

IIRC, there are significant problems with the SBLive and Snd. I haven't
even tried recording anything in Snd for quite a while because of its
problem with this card (I have an SBLive Value). Perhaps Fernando can
give us an update on the SBLive/Snd celebrity death match ?  ;)

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org