[CM] Problems with CM-2.4.0-CLM-2-Openmcl-0.13.6-OSX

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:05:52 -0500

Nando - I tested building from the latest tar file using clisp 2.29 on
my linux box with no midishare installed and the build worked without
any errors.

I also tried testing in cmucl 18e but clm-2 wouldnt compile. maybe it
has something to do with compiling for clisp first, ill check...