[CM] cd indexing in snd

Bill Sack wsack@acsu.buffalo.edu
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:38:19 -0400

hi,
i wanted something like this too, and made a simple set of lisp
functions to convert a list of sample locations from a snd .marks file
to a cdrdao (my preferred cd creation program) .toc file. it works well
enough, but requires some hand-editing of the .marks file to get at the
sample numbers.

if i weren't studying for qualifying exams right now i'd love to get
lost in the snd scheme code and try it ... but instead i'll make a
polite suggestion to the snd community ... at least two of us would love
  a tool to make snd marks into cd indices.

my code is really trivial and nothing any lisp beginner couldn't come up
with, but if you really want to see it, email me off-list.

-b