[CM] CM Issue In Part - new clm: Mac clmLib compile error

B. Battey bbattey@u.washington.edu
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:57:23 -0700 (PDT)

One minor insight: The warning about "Unused lexical variable SCORETIME"
in the instrument compile actually seems to have something to do with my
changing to CM 2.4 -- related to some of the functions in clm.lisp in that
package rather than in CLM itself.

All other CLM aspects work as they should when I compile CM 2.4 with my
older (and hand-revised with changes that should now be in the new)
version of CLM.

-=b

Bret Battey                                     http://BatHatMedia.com
Research Associate
Center for Digital Arts and Experimental Media
University of Washington, Seattle    http://www.washington.edu/dxarts/