[CM] Snd on OS X

David Gerard Matthews dgm4+@pitt.edu
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 22:39:42 -0500

Hello,
I've been using  Snd on Linux for some time now, and I like it a lot.
I had heard that it was possible to build it on Mac OS X, so I decided
to give it a try.  I'm running OS X Jaguar, with the latest version of
X and the X headers from Apple.  I also grabbed the Motif developer
packages from Motifzone.  ./configure runs, but make farts and dies.
I'm new to building on OS X in general - should I be using
ProjectBuilder?  (I had been doing everything from the command line.)
Is there a pre-built Snd for OS X available?
Thanks,
dgm