[CM] CMN display help

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:38:42 -0800 (PST)

> I'm attempting to learn CMN and am having a hard time getting xcmnw to
> work.  It compiled and built without a problem, and I can run xcmnw, but
> I can't get CMN to output to it.  I did enter (output-type :x) into cmn,
> but the xcmnw window remains blank after entering some commands.   I'm
> using Fernando's Planet CCRMA rpms on RH 7.3 with cmucl.

I also tried it and did not work for me. I seem to remember reading
something on the list about this a while ago. Maybe there were fixes in
cmn and the cmucl rpm image is too old. I'll see if I can create a new one
soon (that also includes xcmnw).

Looking at the cmn sources it looks like "xcmnw" has to be copied to the
clm binary directory, which in the rpm is /usr/lib/lisp/cmn/bin/, I tried
putting it there but it did not work.

-- Fernando