[CM] can you disable undo in snd?

Burton Samograd kruhft@kruhft.dyndns.org
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 21:33:51 -0700

--0eh6TmSyL6TZE2Uz

Hi all,

I was just wondering if it was possible to disable the undo feature in
snd.  I'm working on some very large files and snd, creating
selections and then saving them without editing the file, but snd
seems to be creating these very large undo temp files which are
killing my harddrive and I can't seem to delete them until snd exits.
Is there a variable which I can set which will set the undo buffer
size to zero maybe, or just competely disable it?  I searched the
manual and cmdist archives with no luck so I thought someone here
might be able to help.

Thanks in advance,

burton
--0eh6TmSyL6TZE2Uz