Fw: CMN in CM 2.4.0 / Re: [CM] new cm-2.4.0 tarball

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:49:41 -0600

> First, I think the readme.text is wrong, or at least it doesn't work for
> Cmucl on Linux.
> When I followed the directions, CMN was not included in the CM core.
> What I had to do was load CMN for the _second_ run of the installation
> script (where all the CM files are compiled and the script saves the
> core image).

Yes, I can see that my wording is confusing if you load the other packages. sigh. i guess ill go back to my old message and not try to be so helpful! or alternately, i could do what i did in cm1 and autogenerate a load script
that saves your values for the 'cmn-directry' and 'clm-direcory' variabes if you loaded these systems.