[CM] new chapters...

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:44:42 -0600

I've got the next four chapters done. thanks to everyone that has been sending me typo fixes and even style suggestions. ive editied the earlier chapters to refect all the changes im aware of. im sure though that ive introduced others :/
i have also added another function definition to the Musical Math chapter.

the new chapters are

9. The Representation of Musical Data
http://www-camil.music.uiuc.edu/faculty/taube/nm/nm_09.html

10. Etudes op. 4: Score Generation
http://www-camil.music.uiuc.edu/faculty/taube/nm/nm_10.html

11. Algorithms and Processes
http://www-camil.music.uiuc.edu/faculty/taube/nm/nm_11.html

12. Etudes op.5: Steve Reich's Piano Phase
http://www-camil.music.uiuc.edu/faculty/taube/nm/nm_12.html

all of the examples should work as is EXCEPT for the 'pwd' function discussed in chapter 10. i will add this to a new tarball for cm-2.4.0 in the next day or so.

The top also has a new Table of Contents:

http://www-camil.music.uiuc.edu/faculty/taube/nm/nm_title.html

ive put a tarball at ccrma:

ftp://ftp-ccrma.stanford.edu/pub/Lisp/cm/nm.tar.gz

-rick