[CM] probs w/ snd and hammerfall

13 Nov 2002 16:55:05 -0800

> using this SNDLIB* call causes the problem below.  can you comment?

Strange, the plug layer should be able to be opened with two channels. I
think I made snd work once with a hammerfall but I don't currently the
card only so that I can test. There are a couple of other parameters you
could try to tweak:

  SNDLIB_ALSA_BUFFER_SIZE = size of each buffer in frames
  SNDLIB_ALSA_BUFFERS = number of buffers

> any idea when snd will support non-interleaved cards?

Hard to say, I really have to look at the code again (it's been a long
time) to see what it would entail.

-- Fernando