[CM] changing tempo in midifiles

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl@folkwang-hochschule.de
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 16:27:43 +0100

Hi Rick,

I don't know how to change the tempo definition of a midifile when
generating it using a process.

I tried to find out where to give the initialization pair
(e.g. midi-file-tempo 120) when defining a process but didn't get very
far looking at the sources. It seems the initialize-io method takes
care of that but I couldn't find out who is calling it why. It somehow
seems to be determined by the call to "out" of "process" as soon as it
finds out it has to write midi-events.

Maybe you can shed some light on the whole process of the handling of
all that as I fear it isn't documented anywhere.

--
Orm