[CM] Touretzki

ludger brummer ludi <ludi@zkm.de>
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:36:44 +0100

Mary Simoni mentioned the Book Touretzki, A gentle introduction to
Symbolic Computation.
I saw the book somewhere in the net as pdf or ps file downloadable.

Ludger

Ludger Brummer                 http://ludi.sumtone.com
http://www.qub.ac.uk/sarc
Sonic Arts Research Centre, Riddel Hall
Queen's University Belfast
Belfast BT7 1NN, Northern Ireland
tel.: +44 28 9033 5627
Pearl Young, secretary +44 28 90 33 4829

Germany: Gartenstr. 56 A,76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
mobile +49 160 5300 230  tel.:  +49 721 831 6993
Northern Ireland: Flat1 38 Windsor Park, Belfast BT9 6FS