[CM] .snd global file?

Jeremiah Benham jjbenham@yahoo.com
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 07:39:04 -0700 (PDT)

Is there somewhere like in the /etc/ dircectory when I
can place the .snd file for David Phillip's
optimization.  I am tyring to create an ebuild script
for gentoo linux.  I want to make it as effortless as
possible.  This way a person just has type emerge snd.
Then it compiles and stores the .snd in an etc
directory and then the used does not have to mess with
it.  Do you think setting such optimizations by
default is a bad thing. I mean when every you download
a binary it was created with certain optimisations.
Then if the user felt like adding or subtracting
support they can edit the ebuild and/or the
/etc/make.conf

Jeremiah