[CM] Lisp Environ Variables

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 19:53:19 -0700

> I am running CM in a shell in Emacs in WinXP pro.  I am having problems
> setting up Csound environment variables for the shell or is it for Clisp?

Sorry but im not quite sure what the question is. CM has a SHELL function
you can use to set environment variables (or whatever) from inside lisp. But
i dont know what variables csound uses in dos (or whatever they call that
shell now)  or what influence emacs might have if you are running in an
inferior process inside it. But I think the csound examples included in CM
manage to call csound witout resorting to any environment variables at all
so maybe you dont need them. you can add your own "handler" function to CM
to call whatever you want after the csound file is written, see the file
etc/handers.lisp for examples.