[CM] SND for OSX

Charlieb baker@charlieb.com
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:33:16 +0000 (GMT)

I have it built : there is a makefile....
The built version seems to be the gtk ui, I guess it is
configurable, I will look for Motif for OS X next...once
my provider gets it's act together, and I get my dsl back...:-).
Seems to work well, although i would prefer the Motif verion, with
DaveP's gui extensions...but it sure is nice to have.
Make sure to download & compile a GUI ssytem (gtk,motif, etc.),
and an appropriate scripting language (guile or ruby), since these are not
standard Darwin...but are available
Just my experience...
CharlieB

Charlie Baker              baker@charlieb.com
 "when everything isn't roses, you don't get
   any headroom" - Thomas Dolby "New Toy"