[CM] CM/CLM/CMN goes webway

Carl Edwards carl.boingie@rcn.com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:45:04 -0400

Anders,

I meant no criticism. I think it's a very exciting piece. The next time I
visit my students (who are working through the summer break) I'll take your
URL and make use of the school's T1 line. At leat then my slow
dial-upconnection will not be an impediment.

Tell me, are the projections making use of a perspective space? Did I
understand that you rendering the graphics in CMN? Are those transformations
a normal part of that package?

Carl Edwards