[CM] events help

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:19:13 -0500

>I am having a little problem I hope someone can help out with.

Your events call:
(events (list (my-process 5 50 1200) (my-process 5 300 800)) "test.aiff" 10))

is correct. so there must be something odd about the actual definitino of my-process. it appears from your error trace that your are attempting to schedule the LIST:
	 (MY-PROCESS 1 1 #<COMPILED-CLOSURE EVENTS-1>),
which of course is incorrect. even this list  is screwey since somehow a closure is being passed to my-process.

if you go to the first example in cm:examples;process.cm you can see a call to events that passes a list of processes. if this example works then cm is doing the right thing. if you send me your definition of my-process i can try to see what is going wrong.

-rick