[CM] Building CLM on Windows XP & ACL6.2

Paul Kirk paul_kirk@pacbell.net
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:33:05 -0800

--Boundary_(ID_PD3rapwp9to9SxEJ11fUKw)

I'm running into some load and compile problems trying to build CLM on
Windows XP Professional using Allegro CL 6.2.  I have tracked down that
the basic command line built in all.lisp need some editing for the MS
C/C++ 6.0 compiler in order to produce a command line that will build
libclm.dll.  However, before going into a lot of rewrite effort I was
wondering if anyone has recently built and executed CLM in a windows
environment similar to mine: XP, C/C++ 6.0, ACL 6.2.  And insights would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul
Paul_kirk@pacbell.net

--Boundary_(ID_PD3rapwp9to9SxEJ11fUKw)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>Building CLM on Windows XP &amp; ACL6.2</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I'm running into some load and compile =
problems trying to build CLM on Windows XP Professional using Allegro CL =
6.2.&nbsp; I have tracked down that the basic command line built in =
all.lisp need some editing for the MS C/C++ 6.0 compiler in order to =
produce a command line that will build libclm.dll.&nbsp; However, before =
going into a lot of rewrite effort I was wondering if anyone has =
recently built and executed CLM in a windows environment similar to =
mine: XP, C/C++ 6.0, ACL 6.2.&nbsp; And insights would be greatly =
appreciated.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">,</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">=A0</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Paul</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Paul_kirk@pacbell.net</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>=

--Boundary_(ID_PD3rapwp9to9SxEJ11fUKw)--