[CM] CM: subclassing "f" for lots of parameters

Larry Troxler lt@westnet.com
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 20:55:00 -0400

Hello.

I'm glad to see that CM now has an "f" class to output f-statements.

However, it seems to me that making a usefull subclass of this is not
quite straightforward, because typically, there are a large and unknown
number of parameters to an f-statement.

I suppose that I can make one additional parameter in the subclass that
will simply be a list of all the additional csound parameters.

But then, I would need to modify or redefine one or more functions, like
"csound-print-parameters".

Since it seems that any usefull subclass of "f" would require some such
solution, has anyone already done this work?

Regards

Larry Troxler