[CM] Re: noise reduction with snd

Paul set@pobox.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:35:40 -0400

Moritz Lennert <mlennert@club.worldonline.be>, on Fri Aug 16, 2002 [07:20:40 PM] said:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Thanks for the tip, but if I see correctly this is a Windows program. I run Debian GNU/Linux and so if there is a possibility in GNU/Linux, I'd prefer that. Otherwise I might have to come back to that and find someone with a Windows machine...
>
> Moritz

	Hi;

	You might try GWC, the Gnome wave cleaner. Go to:

http://www.redhawk.org/

	Scroll down to the references to the Vinyl Project,
and the latest release of GWC.
	I also have something called denoi, but no idea where
it comes from. I believe both of these guys use fft techniques
to remove noise, given a sample of the noise to eliminate...

Paul
set@pobox.com