CLM for Mac difficulty

Rick Taube taube@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 08:44:26 -0600

Hi, this problem has nothing to do with the version of code warrior you are
using.  I'm not sure exactly what the problem is; the launch application OS
call simply fails sometimes and ive not tracked it down.  At any rate one
"fix" is simple --  launch code warrior before you start mcl. That way the
launch call finds the actual process.

In a week or so I'll package up a premade codewarrior 12 project folder for
clm. Then there will be two choices: codewarrior 9 or codewarrior 12.