CM+CLM on Powerbook?

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 15:11:31 -0400 (EDT)

>I've been wondering about platforms on which to run Common Music and
>CLM. Is there any reason why Rick Taube's version incorporating MCL
>wouold not run on a Powerbook 1400, which has a PowerPC processor?

the current xcm-ppc.sea should run fine on a powerbook. if you are using it
with midi then you will need to get oms, too.  we are very close to geting
the mac version of clm to run in the (compilerless) image as well, i hope a
full-blown clm+cm for the mac will be running in a matter of days! (clm
will still require codewarrior to create definstruments.)