New CMN crashes Linux/ACL/Xemacs!

Larry Troxler lt@westnet.com
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 21:38:42 -0500 (EST)

Well, As per Bill's request relating to my CM building problems, I got the
most recent CMN and rebuilt my CM/CLM/CMN image. I still have the same
directory anomalies, but I preceded as before, changing directories
manually.

This time, however, when I try to open a CMN .eps stream and mix a simple
thread of MIDI notes, the ACL/xemacs environment crashes!

Either the ACL process just dies with the last message being
"manuscripting test.eps ..." (and without dumping core!), or it hangs
hogging the CPU and xemacs stops working (I have to "kill" it).

I'm not even going to attempt to troublshoot this one, I wouldn't even
know where to start. (Unless someone has some ideas, of course).

Larry

--  Larry Troxler  --  lt@westnet.com  --  Patterson, NY USA  --