CW Lite

RODRIGO SEGNINI VYF01066@niftyserve.or.jp
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:48:00 +0900

Thanks to Rick, Marco and Teruyoshi for your answers regarding Code Warrior Li
te and CLM. I have learned through others that old releases of CW are availabl
e for much less, and it seems the case that a basic CW is just what CLM needs.
 Can I settle for that? Any foreseable changes expected in the future, i.e. ho
w will CLM/CM work with Rhapsody?

And a little out of topic but indeed interesting for those considering changin
g platform as to fully exploit their machines on the music side. I've heard so
 far the best port for CLM/CM is the SGI. Does any one expects Apple to introd
uce a new hardware architecture in order to take full advantage of the new OS?
 How will that affect support of CLM/CM for Apple users?

Thanks,

Rodrigo

p.s. I've posting messages using two different e-mail addresses. Both are Ok b
ut only this one is on the CMDIST list. Temporarily I would kindly request tho
se commenting on this topic to send a CC: to <cp09601@ms.geidai.ac.jp>.