CM Build anomolies

Larry Troxler lt@westnet.com
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 22:03:23 -0500 (EST)

It seems the whenever I try to rebuild CM with a configuration change, on
my Linux/ACL setup,
run into a couple of glitches:

1) If I specify the CLM and/or CMN syntaxes, then even though the
directories for these are specified, the build script attempts to load
the relevant startup files from the current directory (using
"./{filename}"), rather then using
the supplied paths. I have to issue ":CM {correct directory}" in the
debugger, and then retry the load, for the build to continue.

2) The final saved image doesn't work unless I copy the CLM and CMN ".so"
libraries into the working (startup) directory.

I can imagine that both problems might result from the same cause, but
honestly I haven't had the patience to track it down. I post this
wondering whether this is a know problem that everyone runs in to.

Maybe all this will be moot when the ACL license runs out next month :-(

--  Larry Troxler  --  lt@westnet.com  --  Patterson, NY USA  --