CLM -Mac new release

marco trevisani marco@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 6 May 1997 12:32:56 -0700

Yesterday release of clm had a bug so it was impossible to get it to run on
the PowerMac (yes i'm talking of the Mac version not UNIX)
I have fixed it and made a clm.sea.hqx (a self extracting version of clm
for Mac). All the file contained in this version are already set with the
right creator CCL2 and the newline option. So what you have to do is just
download it and then make the cw (follow the instructions) and you're ready
to go.

I sent to Bill the application but it was too late, so if you are desperate
about the new clm version with the bug fixed, you can download it from my
ftp pub site:

ftp://ocram.stanford.edu/

or anonymous ftp at ocram.stanford.edu, then cd pub and.. You'll see it.
(it is my PowerMac at home and it takes 4 connection at the time, it wont
be impressively fast the downloading.)
>From tomorrow, i think, it could be in the usual ccrma ftp server.

marco trevisani