Snd mix dialog

Celso Aguiar aguiar@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 09:30:38 -0800 (PST)

I remember a nextstep progam (Soundworks, if I'm not mistaken)
as an interesting graphical interface for a mixer. The ability
to 'slide' the relative position of the sounds in time by just
dragging its icon was something nice (and useful). Unfortunatly,
what soundworks had of 'good gui' it also featured some of the
worst sound computation algorithms, making it unuseful for any
serious work with sound.
I've heard rt has a nice interface also (for the SGI only) but
that one I haven't tried.

celso
|Celso Aguiar - aguiar@ccrma.stanford.edu                    |
|CCRMA - Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics |
|Stanford University                                         |