cmn/snd/clm news

To: cmdist bil
Fri, 6 Jun 97 09:35:38 PDT

Gerard Assayag donated some code to display CMN output
directly on the Mac (see wcmn).  I've merged in Jacques Duthen's
changes, and added some support for double meters.
A new file in cmn, rqq.lisp, makes it easier to
display fancy irregular beat subdivisions. Also a
new function, color -- there's an example in cmn.html.

CLM runs in clisp in FreeBSD now -- thanks to
Borja Marcos.

Grouped mixes in Snd work to some extent (I haven't completed
the browser, but most things work).  Various bugs related
to expressions and region definition fixed.