Problems with snd-duration

letz@rd.grame.fr letz@rd.grame.fr
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 13:20:30 +0100

Hi,

I've tried to re-compile and use some Common Lisp Music instruments defined
in the CLM tutorial at:
http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/CCRMA/Software/clm/compmus/compmus-tutorials.h
tml

but some (for example the  "simple-readin")  do not work anymore because
the "CLM-GET-DURATION" function is not defined anymore.

I've found that the "CLM-GET-DURATION" must be replaced by the new
"SND-DURATION"
i have modified the instrument source and re-compiled but then the
instrument does not work correcly and my machine crash.

How must the modification must be done? is it enough to replace
"CLM-GET-DURATION" by
"SND-DURATION"? Are the new source of these inytruments available somewhere?

Another question : Can instruments be contolled in real-time on a PowerMac?

Thanks

Stephane Letz

PS: CLM is very fun to use!

(I use MCL 4.1 and CW Pro on a PowerMac 9600 604/200Mhz )

GRAME, 9 rue du Garet, 69001 Lyon, France
tel : +33 4 72 07 37 00, fax :  +33 4 72 07 37 01
Web : http://www.grame.fr