linux clm etc

To: cmdist bil
Thu, 9 Jan 97 09:27:08 PST

I've ported CLM and CMN to ACL 4.3 in Linux.  There are
still a few nits (a strange "rehash" bug), but most things
are working.  Does anyone know how to install a font
in Linux or view a postscript document?

Recent CLM/Snd changes include the :trace, :break,
and :display arguments to with-sound, exp-env in
env.lisp (Anders Vinjar), grapheq.ins (Marco Trevisani),
wavelets.cl (which I'm willing to extend if there's
interest), more clm-snd debugging hooks (ins-var,
debugdata, to-snd), SoundFont headers.  In NeXtStEp,
GCL only runs :no-ffi now -- I finally gave up on
the GCL FFI in that case (too many bus errors).