Linux ACL / I gotta get me a wavogram...

To: cmdist bil
Tue, 4 Feb 97 05:58:11 PST

I'll build executables of Snd for the SGI and Linux
later today, and put them on the ccrma-ftp site under
names resembling sgi-snd and linux-snd -- I don't think
I can include the 4Front sound module, due to license
restrictions, so it won't be able to play anything in Linux.

I'm very proud of the name "wavogram".  (By the way, check
out the new CLM instruments -- the digital zipper in
zipper.ins, and various frequency domain cross-fades
(sweep, dissolve, etc) in fade.ins).  And I'm goofing
around with Java applets in clm.html -- I will include
one as an experiment in the next version (say tomorrow).