More CMN "bar" stuff.

Larry Troxler lt@westnet.com
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 00:16:08 -0500 (EST)

Ok, i found that by changing that last if clause in cmn::add-data-1 to
always do the push rather than call cmn::add-to-marks, the cmn "bar"
events now  get displayed on the score. IOW, in the distribution code, the
bar object was visible-p, hence add-to-marks was getting called,
presumably
erroneously. (I will not even attempt to take a guess at the semantics
here).

However, this is only a partial victory, because the bars only get applied
to the treble staff of what is in this case, a treble/bass system. (The
CM thread in question is a MIDI import which CMN apparently automatically
scores as a treble/bass (piano-style) score)

So, can anyone help me out here? Am I really the only person on the planet
that is actually _using_ this stuff??

Larry

--  Larry Troxler  --  lt@westnet.com  --  Patterson, NY USA  --