CM 0-based vs 1-based object positions

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 09:52:57 -0500 (EST)

>Shouldn't stella count from zero as well? Is there some kind of parameter
>I can set to make this happen? (I vaguely remember seeing something about
>this, but at the time, I wasn't interested).

The functions are 0 based because that is consistent with Lisp programming.
However, my feeling was that people don't normally count 0 based so I made
the commands 1 based. It would probably be easy to fix the code to allow
both 1 and zero-based indexing in the commands as well. Ill put this on my
long list of things to look into if the semester is ever over...