CLM and Linux

Antti Kaihola akaihola@siba.fi
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 18:17:07 +0200 (GMT+0200)

Hello fellow musicians,

I'm a new subscriber of this list. I'm a student of music from Helsinki,
Finland. I study the piano at Sibelius-Academy.

I have recently installed Linux (RedHat 4.1), GCL and CLM 2.2.2 (beta I
think). Is there a fix for Linux for the dac command or dacs utility?
They don't seem to work or even to be designed for Linux. At the moment I
have to use MiXViews to listen to the audio files.

I have successfully compiled and listened to a couple of examples: the
bird instrument and the test instrument, but the singer instrument won't
compile, but shows an error message and a long excerpt from the source
code. Is this normal?

Antti.Kaihola@siba.fi  http://www.siba.fi/~akaihola/
Sibelius-Academy, Helsinki, Finland