Linux + CLM

Charles G Waldman cgw@pgt.com
Mon, 14 Apr 97 14:46:01 EDT

Bill wrote:
>Everyone seems to have trouble with playing sound in Linux

Hey, wait, that's not true!! I have *never* had any problem
with playing sound on my Linux system!  "Dac" works fine for
me.... Details:  Slackware '96; 2.0.29 kernel, OSS/Linux sound
drivers, SoundBlaster "AWE32" card, 64MB RAM ((Lisp sure eats
up a lot of memory!))

I wholeheartedly second Bill's comment about ACL vs. GCL.

The only problem I'm experiencing at all with running CLM onb
Linux is the recurring "rehash-threshhold" bug.  (Hmm, any
new ideas on that one?)

I'd be happy to try to help anyone with Linux-related issues.

	-Charles G. Waldman