Common Music Lite (ppc)

Rick Taube hkt@cmp-nxt1.music.uiuc.edu
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 13:36:16 -0600

>The Macintosh interface is so nice that I have been wondering about
>switching from the Next. Is CM on the Macintosh confined to MIDI
>instruments, or does CLM now work on the Macintosh, or at least on the
>PowerPC?
>Philip Lewis

yes clm is now running on the ppc but the cm lite that i saved was without
clm included because one needs code warrior to compile clm insturments.
however, i would be willing to make a new demo version with clm included IF
people would give me a reasonable list of which clm instruments (your own
included) you want to see precomplied into a demo. i could also include
clm's codewarrior project so in the event that you own code warrior 8 you
can add any instruments you want since the lisp compiler works in the free
demo version.
so if you mail me instruments that you want to try on the ppc ill see what
i can do.
-rick