clm filters/graphics

To: cmdist bil
Fri, 4 Oct 96 06:25:32 PDT

Is anyone using the lattice or ladder filters in clm?
I'm thinking they were a mistake from the start and should
be moved to some auxiliary optional file.

Also I've started integrating the sound editor and clm,
and would be interested in hearing what kinds of debugging
or graphical display tools people would like
to have.  On my list: run-time display of
instrument locals as floats or waveforms (steppable),
marks at note onsets (saved in the clm database for
subsequent use), moveable/rescalable notes (i.e. go to
note x, make it louder); in the editor, M-x with-sound
call to let clm add to or edit the current sound;
eventually a way to add handles for "widgets" in
instruments, giving arbitrary real-time controls.