Event recording in CM

Tobias Kunze t@ulysses.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 11:11:02 -0800

The receive command receives incoming midi for storage, processing, or
display.  See "help receive" on the stella prompt.

You can archive your sessions using the archive command.  you can't really
archive algorithms, though, since LISP doesn't provide for a portable
way to save closures, but then again, you'll probably still have your
source code, right?  If you want to keep multiple runs of an algorithm
around, I'd redefine it as a generator, run it, copy/paste it to top-level
(or wherever) unfreeze the generator, run it again, etc...

Actually, I find the Mac lacking, but i *really* like MCL.  :)
Similarly, CodeWarrior is ok for me, but Xemacs is muchos better.

Tobias Kunze                       t@kunze.stanford.edu
CCRMA, Stanford University         http://www.stanford.edu/~tkunze