anyone using ACL for WIndows?

Rick Taube hkt@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 26 Jul 96 06:44:49 -0700

Is there anyone out there with an active support license for ACL for Windows?
Last week I ported Common Music to it (no real time midi becuase I cant figure out the C compiler...) The basic system seems to work fine, but CM's build script doesnt work because of what i think is a bug in their implementation of read-line. I sent them a question about this and they told me to pay them $650 before they would answer it!

>is not covered under the maintenance contract. If you wish to purchase
>support for this license then you must send us a purchase order for $655.
>Please let me know if you have further questions.

I'm not going to do this but would nevertheless like to get things running. So -- does anyone out there have a support contract for Franz and would be willing to email them a question for me?

-hkt