CLM news

To: cmdist bil
Mon, 5 Feb 96 07:14:33 GMT-0800

I've rewritten the fft-related portions of clm, added a Hartley
transform, removed the fft-data structure (see initmus.lisp for
details on how to update instruments), removed the type
field in the various noise generators, fixed an aiff-related
bug that broke mix on sgi's, added *clm-beg-offset* to make
it easy to shift blocks of notes around in a notelist, added
an example of fasmix+reverb (useful.lisp) -- if this is
used a lot, I'll embed it in fasmix, added a section to
README.clm about CLOS in clm (for dlocsig), and completely
revamped clm.html.

In CMN, I added gif files for cmn.html, so it now has pictures,
and removed cmn.rtfd.