CM in DOS now working

Rick Taube hkt@cmp-nxt1.music.uiuc.edu
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 13:46:51 -0600

The lastest archives  on ccrma-ftp are now working in CLISP/DOS.  Be sure
to take  cm.zip , otherwise you will have to rename all the file extensions
by hand.  Ignore  compiler warnings when you build.  I tested CM
(minimally) on a Pentium -- I was very pleased with the speed.  If anybody
knows how to get CLISP running under Windows, please let me know so I can
get this port working as well.  Within the next few weeks I will start
providing CM  binaries for CLISP in DOS and NextStep.  I  need a little
help understanding DOS .bat files and what if any MIDI drivers are
available for DOS... if anyone knows about these matters I would be
grateful to hear from you.
-hkt