delete events while maintaining other start-times?

Larry Troxler lt@westnet.com
Sun, 1 Dec 1996 21:19:51 -0500 (EST)

I couldn't figure out a way to describe my question clearly in the subject,
but what I am asking for is a good way to delete objects from a thread while
maintaining the start times of the remaining objects.

To put it another way, I want the rhythm of the object being deleted to be
added to the rhythm of the object just before the deleted object, so that
after a RUN or MIX, the following start-times won't be changed. This is what
you want when deleting "bad notes" , for example.

I couldn't find in the documentation, a built-in way to do this.

Larry Troxler
lt@westnet.com